Welcome to our March 2024 whole company update
We are committed to employing extremely passionate employees to ensure that all children receive the highest quality of care and education. Our staff team are ambitious and highly qualified. They understand the importance of working together to provide stimulating and exciting environments for children to make exceptional progress.
We employ dedicated and ambitious employees. Our team continually develop their knowledge through our Professional Development Programme and Talent Development Initiative. These programmes inspire and empower our teams to constantly reflect and build on their incredible teaching skills and practice. All successful, shortlisted candidates, will be invited for an interview and are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, as well as a minimum of two positive employment references.
We have a vast range of employee benefits, which include:
- Competitive salaries and annual pay reviews
- Incentive and bonus schemes
- Performance-based pay
- Opportunities to gain additional holiday entitlement, including for length of service
- Unlimited training and professional development opportunities
- Paid day off for birthday
- Strong, existing, links with external agencies
- An exceptional reputation in the local community
- An experienced and supportive management team
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- ‘Professional partner’ induction scheme
- Regular opportunities to network with other Outstanding nurseries
Ready to join our team?
Download our application form and apply directly to the relevant opportunity.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Visit our Indeed page to see all our current job vacancies.